NOT INTENDED TO OFFEND JUST BEING REAL!
Something that I define as “The Other” would be someone who is homosexual. The Reason for this is because my sexual preference happens to be the opposite sex. I happen to be a straight male and love women and I prefer to have a relationship with a woman over a man because I don’t have any attraction to men in that physical or mental way. Even though I’m not very religious, I was raised in a family that follows traditional religious views that a man should get married to a woman, have children and create a family. Don’t get me wrong I don’t have anything against same sex relationships. In my opinion, whatever floats your boat. If it makes you happy it shouldn’t be frowned upon unless it involves committing a violent crime.
I consider myself to be a masculine guy; I watch and play sports like baseball, basketball, and football. I dress in standard clothing jeans, a shirt and sneakers; nothing flamboyant, nothing loud that raises questions. I walk straight and don’t have a feminine hiss to the tone of my voice. I know that not every homosexual dress sound or walk a certain way but this seems to be common traits that associate with homosexual. For these reasons alone I would define homosexual as “The Other.”
No comments:
Post a Comment